New Member / Importing Questions / Which 110 to buy??

Started by GR8PMKN, June 16, 2020, 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

No....but he would be a good person to check it out or commissioned to find you something too.
Cheers, Bill

GR8PMKN

Has anyone ever dealt with, or heard of dealings with importlandroverdefender.ca?

http://importlandroverdefender.ca/

In a way, it sounds too good to be true.  I've been emailing back and forth a bit, and they say that you tell them what you want, they source it from the good places in Europe, they bring it over and repair/replace everything that needs doing (brakes, timing belts, clutch etc.), and you get to see it in person and make a decision before you buy it.  If you don't like it, they refund your deposit, and then they just put it up for sale with the general public.  They say that it doesn't do them any good to bring over lame ducks, because then the buyers won't buy them.  Looks like they deal with Bespoke if you want anything custom too (which I can't afford).
Sounds like a good business model...

Thoughts?

GR8PMKN

Quote from: binch on June 19, 2020, 03:02 PM
No....but he would be a good person to check it out or commissioned to find you something too.

That's fantastic, Bill.  The reason I'm here is to do things right the first time.  We can chat more offline later.  :)