Ruby Lake Fishin Trip -- Cancelled --

Started by Trevor, March 30, 2015, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Trevor

I'm putting up a placeholder for our annual Ruby Lake Fishing trip. I'm slating it a couple weeks after the AMT but will firm this up as we get into the summer, prior to departing on the AMT trip.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

binch

I'm in!   And I'm pretty sure Craig will be in there too  ;)
Cheers, Bill

B-Red

I am yet to complete this trip on my own power.  ::)
I will put my fishing rod in.  8)

Trevor

Once we get a bit closer to the date I'll also send out a note to the email list to let everyone know.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

brendan leier

Matt H

Arrrh!! I'm the the UK that weekend.

One of these days I will be around for a Ruby Lake trip. I love fishin. I suck at it but I really enjoy it.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Trevor

Ok, it's official folks. Ruby Lake fishing trip is a go for this weekend.

If you are interested in participating, post a note here.

The plan will be to meet for Breakfast Friday morning (8:30AM) at Blackjacks in Nisku, then head out from there around 9:30ish.

Return will be Sunday sometime.

Camp kitchen will be in place, and those wanting to share meals can make those arrangements. Those wanting to manage their own meals can do that as well. We can sort that out when I get back from AMT.
― George Orwell, 1984

KIDD67

Two weeks after the AMT... so mid Aug?... I may be able to attend, not sure where that fits in to my sked but if Im free I will go

brendan leier

Are plans still the same for Ruby lake?  Busy re-mantling my truck with kind help from binch. 

Trevor

Tentatively we are still a go, however I only have yourself and Bill confirmed for this trip. I will be sending an email out tonight to you guys to discuss further.
― George Orwell, 1984

binch

Hi Trevor,

I'm still very interested in going but I'm going to have put the truck down as tentative as I still need to repair the front left fender and light assembly.   Been busy with Bruce and Craig getting Craig's frame ready for the galvanizers so haven't touched the RRC's front left hub assembly or the 110.   Still need to get some rubber sorted too....forgot about that dang 'flat'. ahahahhahahhahah

If the trucks not ready I'd be more then willing to tag along as a winch binch....if someone has space ;-)

Cheers, Bill

Trevor

I'm going to postpone this trip Bill and look to reschedule possibly on the weekend of Sept 12. Got a repsponse from Brendan and he is ok with that date change as well. I'll confirm the change in a day or two.
― George Orwell, 1984

binch

Cheers, Bill