Kodiak heater switch and knob, seat frames

Started by Turton, October 07, 2015, 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turton

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 1966 Rover Series 2a and I am looking for a Kodiak Heater switch and knob (or just the knob) and the front passenger and middle seat frames. Rear seats as well if anyone has them.
Thanks Geoff

camo388

Are the rear seats inward facing bench seats?  If so I have bench seats for 2A  88".
I believe they are bottoms and backs on frames but will need to go out and check for you.
Should be able to take pictures if you want them.

Bruce

Turton

That's what I'm looking for, any picture would be great, and the big question, How much?  And what part of Alberta are you in?
Thanks Geoff

camo388

I was out yesterday to take pictures for you.  Not much to see as only have frame and seat backs.  No seat bottoms but these not much more than foam covered plywood.
I live near Drayton Valley, Alberta.
PM also sent.

Bruce

Already a Rover

I have a perfect set I'm not using which I might sell.  To me they just make the back un-usable - are you putting kids back there or something??

Calgary.

Jim

Already a Rover

I thought about it, and I'll sell 'em.  If they are as perfect as I remember, I would like to get $200 (that will pay for 1/4 of my new floor mats).  If not, then it depends. 

Call me if you like, at 403 852 5670.

Jim

camo388

Geoff has already bought the seat frames that I had pictured.  He would have to make up seat bottoms but he was happy to have the frame to work with.

Bruce

Already a Rover

Rambler

Quote from: Turton on October 07, 2015, 06:42 PM
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 1966 Rover Series 2a and I am looking for a Kodiak Heater switch and knob (or just the knob) and the front passenger and middle seat frames. Rear seats as well if anyone has them.
Thanks Geoff

Hi Geoff,
Just wondering if you found a kodiak heater switch / knob.  I'm also missing the correct heater switch to match the others, though in the end bought a cole heater switch of a similar vintage.  It will work, but doesn't match my other kodiak controls.  If you found a source of the correct part please can you let me know. 
Thanks,
Ian
1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas