looking for some used 750 16 rubber

Started by Alex C, April 30, 2022, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex C

looking for some used 750 16 for trailer so any pair will do.
D90 200Tdi     67 S2a 88"

camo388

I have some here but tire shop will not mount they as they say too old and safety hazard for staff to pressure them up.  And I just wanted to use them on a trailer too.  They said they will keep an eye out for newer used tires for me.

Bruce

ugly_90

It seems like Chinese YS20 tires aren't available in that size either.. ;D

dijansmith

Let me check when I head out to work on my series Station Wagon... if what I have is the right size then let you know.

SK Rover

Contact Kyle Robinson at Ens Industrial in Saskatoon SK. His contact info is krobinson@ensindustrial.ca (306) 242-4441 for new tires.  They have tires (2 types) that are brand new (see attached) that come on Toyota Land Cruisers that they need to remove to install different tires when modifying them for use in underground mines. They come on Toyota split rims. Can buy individually or as sets.  Not sure if they ship or not as usually cash deals but could ask.

Hope this helps

ugly_90

If the Toyota tires are Dunlop SandGrip Tires or similar, be sure to check if the near-bald tread will work for you, and if you can find any DOT lettering on sidewall. Good luck. Great for running on the dunes if SandGrip.

camo388

I took my trailer wheels to Kal Tire for tire dismount so I could sand blast and paint wheels.  Manager said he often gets 16 inch tires in for change over and old tires thrown away.  He is willing to put newer but used tires on my wheels for my trailer, rather than the out of date ones I have.  This time when I brought painted wheels back, the manager had 4 used tires I can use for trailer and I would have been tempted to put them on my truck, as still plenty of tread.

Alex C

good find Bruce, i have 4 new XZL , just need a couple more for matching rubber on the trailer.
D90 200Tdi     67 S2a 88"