XMOD 110/90 light lenses

Started by B-Red, June 05, 2021, 07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Red

I am trying to source military style signal light lenses. Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Emad

Red90

Pangolin sells reproduction ones. They are pretty good but the plating is not as good as the originals. If outside all the time the will corrode eventually.

https://pangolin4x4.com/catalog/electrical-lamps-and-lenses

If you want originals, you need to find good used ones as the are not available new.

If you need the bases, there is a place that makes nice stainless ones. The electrical base and boots are available new.

B-Red

I managed to get the bases and the water proof gatters from this place:

Design & Development Engineering Ltd, 2 Acer House Parklands Industrial Estate, Denmead, Hampshire PO7 6FF, United Kingdom

They are stainless steel basis. These fellows custom make things in-house. They got some interesting parts. I am just looking for the new lenses. Might have a lead on ones from Scotland.

The Doctor

did you ever get the new lenses? i have a set of take-offs that are .................crap, but if you need them to get on the road, they would work. mike

B-Red

Quote from: The Doctor on August 24, 2021, 03:38 PM
did you ever get the new lenses? i have a set of take-offs that are .................crap, but if you need them to get on the road, they would work. mike

Thanks Mike. I have my old ones ok. I was looking for new ones. Tigger will be going in for a face lift so trying to line up the blink.
Cheers. Emad