2021 All British Field Meet

Started by mike.heathcote, February 19, 2021, 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

binch

Dave and Pamela Blair plan on being there with the overlanding home on wheels.  Not sure if the trailer will be in tow or not, but it will be a nice unit to see. ;)
Cheers, Bill

bumpydormobile

Anyone interested in getting together for breakfast before hand?

binch

Now that sounds like a good idea
Cheers, Bill

mike.heathcote

I'd be in for breakfast, as well. 
Either way, I'll be at the meet with Dad's Series 2a.  Usual parking spots I assume? 

binch

Quote from: mike.heathcote on September 07, 2021, 07:33 PM
I'd be in for breakfast, as well. 
Either way, I'll be at the meet with Dad's Series 2a.  Usual parking spots I assume?

south west corner in amonst the trees for shade ;)   you bet!
Cheers, Bill

DBrands

My dad is in town for a visit, so he might tag along. We'd probably be down for breakfast.
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI

bumpydormobile

There is an Albert's restaurant at 10604 124 Street.
Bill, what time do we need to be at the grounds?

binch

I have no idea what time we are suppose to be there.....   Mike, you seem to be pretty well informed on this....Tell us what you know.

Parking for anyone with a trailer at Alberts on 124 won't be very good.

Saratoga has lots of space and they are just off the Henday....... ???
Cheers, Bill

bumpydormobile

Saratoga works for me. Vehicle parking starts at 9 am- 11 am. down at the park. How is 8 am for breakfast?

DBrands

Wait, what are we gonna do from 9-12?
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI

binch

Quote from: DBrands on September 09, 2021, 10:15 PM
Wait, what are we gonna do from 9-12?

David B. has a point there.   We don't all have to be there at 9am.    But it may be a good idea to get to the Saratoga for 8am just to beat the Saturday crowds ;-)    Whom ever makes it down to the Victoria park oval first try and snafu the SW corner in the trees.....best spot there for shelter from sun and weather ;D
Cheers, Bill

mike.heathcote

Saratoga is a bit far for me, but I'm aiming to be at the park around 9am.  I'll snag the usual spot on the southwest side.

See you guys there!

binch

Well, I haven't seen any changes to the time so Dave, Pam and I are heading to the Saratoga for 8am then.

see you there  ;)
Cheers, Bill

Maddy_110

We are heading up from Calgary in our Defender 110 this morning - wave when you pass us. We plan to arrive at Victoria Park at or around 10am.

binch

Cheers, Bill