2021 All British Field Meet

Started by mike.heathcote, February 19, 2021, 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

mike.heathcote

Pending whatever phase of reopening we're on, it looks like there's some car shows being planned for this summer.   

I've seen one for early June in Calgary, and it looks like the All British Field meet is set for June 12th, with registration opening in March.  It'd be nice to get out again!!   
https://www.albertaallbritishmotoringsociety.ca/

binch

hmmmmm....we'll have to wait and see if this one goes ahead or not.
Cheers, Bill

Maddy_110

Now postponed until September 11, 2021.

Lightningpower

binch

Quote from: Maddy_110 on May 09, 2021, 08:43 AM
Now postponed until September 11, 2021.

Not really a surprise... ::)
Cheers, Bill

Lightningpower

It would sure be nice to have something to do.

Chad M

Quote from: Lightningpower on June 03, 2021, 10:11 AM
It would sure be nice to have something to do.

Oh, you've got lots to do.  8)

mike.heathcote

Looks like the city has approved the field meet! 
They're waiting on details regarding the registration, but the event itself is approved. 

The usual spot, September 11th, from 11:00am - 3:00pm.  :D 

Maddy_110

We are planning to make the trip up from Calgary in our '98 Defender 110. Will there be a group of you there?

bumpydormobile

I will be there with the Dormobile, and maybe a dog or two

Maddy_110

Quote from: bumpydormobile on July 27, 2021, 05:43 PM
I will be there with the Dormobile, and maybe a dog or two

I've never been to this event before. Is it for fully restored and shiny vehicles only? Ours is beginning to be built out for adventure travel and not exactly "show-ready" but would be happy to head up and meet a few of you!

binch

Land Rovers don't do much "shiney and pretty"....  My 110 wears it's war wounds with pride as well as the pine striping  ;D

Besides, if you have a camping rig (roof top tent, offroad trailer, etc) bring it along and set it up as a display!
Cheers, Bill

Maddy_110

Well heck, if bruises and pinstripes are permitted, we will fit right in! We hope to see/meet a few of you up there. We will be registering.

Maddy_110

For those interested in joining in - registration opened yesterday. I look forward to meeting a few of you up there!

rutmaster

I'll be there with the 90 if I get the rebuild finished, if not I'll take the Healey, and J will take his D1