200tdi RRC fuel pipes

Started by headdamage, August 11, 2015, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headdamage

Before I order them does anyone happen to have fuel pipes for a 200tdi RRC/Disco that they want to sell?  I'm looking for the pipes that go from the tank to the sedimenter, to the lift pump, and to the fuel filter. Might be looking for a sedimenter to.

Thanks.

Andrew

binch

I brought some back from the UK for Johno or Dave once upon a time.....I got them from Breedon and Gell in Darlington, cty Durham.
Cheers, Bill

Red90

So what have you found Andrew?

Are the pipes not just nylon tubing like on a Defender?

headdamage

Nothing yet, I'll be driving back to Calgary for the week on Monday. I've just replaced the lift pump and by passed a leaking sedimenter.  The pipe joints are all in bad shape and the tank to sedimenter one broke. I'll be leaving the RRC in Calgary till later this fall or early winter then driving it back up to Yellowknife again.

brendan leier

I just replaced my entire sedimenter, but noticed in the process that few tdi models even had them.  I'm assuming they are less neccesary here in Canada given the stable supply of high quality fuel.  I'm not sure they ever even made it to the 300tdi?

Red90

I think it help keep large stuff out of the lift pump. It takes a little piece of direct and the check valve stops working.