Fire Ban Province Wide in Effect

Started by Red90, April 14, 2020, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headdamage

Now that I think about it Jeep is a registered trade mark and is legally protected such that it can not be applied to non-Jeep products. 

Matt H

Quote from: Red90 on April 23, 2020, 02:45 PM
Quote from: headdamage on April 23, 2020, 02:29 PM
I don't think "Jeeps" is a legal term.

;D

So, if I had a 2wd Jeep that would be totally cool and I can go anywhere I like?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Alex C

Pull the front drive shaft and engage the diff lock , add Jeep Badge and you will be good to go
D90 200Tdi     67 S2a 88"

binch

Quote from: headdamage on April 22, 2020, 10:39 PM
I took two trophy does last year, good eating.

But you took the meat home to eat.   Good on ya!    Just don't waste anything. ;)
Cheers, Bill

binch

Quote from: headdamage on April 23, 2020, 03:34 PM
Now that I think about it Jeep is a registered trade mark and is legally protected such that it can not be applied to non-Jeep products.

Cheers, Bill

Red90

Provincial parks and land opening back to vehicles this weekend.

QuoteAlberta Parks' online campground reservation system will open on May 14 for bookings at select campground starting June 1 onward.

binch

Cheers, Bill

Red90

Quote from: binch on April 30, 2020, 09:46 PM
This is good news :D

We will see if that is true after this weekend.

Red90

Quote from: binch on April 30, 2020, 09:46 PM
This is good news :D

This is what will cause the biggest issues.

QuoteFacility closures, including toilets, playgrounds, picnic shelters, etc., in provincial parks remain in place at this time.

binch

Cheers, Bill

Red90

Quote from: binch on May 01, 2020, 06:37 PM
I guess there is no money in Alberta tourism and nobody camps here anymore   >:(

https://www.rmotoday.com/kananaskis-country/alberta-government-to-close-privatize-campgrounds-2134526
Many of what they are closing are extremely popular. There are are other motives at play. Saving a few pennies is not one of them.

binch

Quote from: Red90 on May 01, 2020, 06:49 PM

There are are other motives at play. Saving a few pennies is not one of them.

Oh you got that right!!!!!    They are getting ready to outsource all kinds of stuff.....Looks good on paper when you only have 5 people in government seats, but you'll pay so much more by the back door.    MOVES was a very good example of that.   Send it out to contract and pay 10x more.
Cheers, Bill

Red90

binch

ahhahha   I forgot it was even on ;D
Cheers, Bill