RRC Project

Started by JamesS, December 30, 2018, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt H

I also swapped the BW for the LT230 the the viscous unit failed.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

JamesS

Had another break-in the other week this time with a broken window.  Thankfully nothing significant to steal unlike last time when they managed to get all of my tools.  Crime rate seems to be spiking hard downtown Calgary with the isolation measures.

Anyone have a spare window by chance or know of a wrecker in or around Calgary?  I managed to track down a spare window in Regina but difficult to get it here with no one driving.

Thanks!

Matt H

Too bad about the damage. Would a Disco 1 window fit I wonder? If so I have lots.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

JamesS

I think Disco 1 would be different  - but not 100% sure.  Thanks for offer to look!

Managed to buy one off of Andrew (thanks for selling it!) and swapped it in today:

Also spent last weekend doing the panhard rod, not a good decision given limited resources but managed to get it done...

binch

Are you using the wire spools to draw the bushes in????? ???
Cheers, Bill

headdamage

Glad the glass worked out, if you need to borrow some better tools let me know.

JamesS

Desperate times call for desperate measures hahaha. It actually worked decently, was my fault for going after it without looking more closely at what would be required.  Thanks for offer on tools!  Goal is now to do little else besides drive it for remainder of the year, except maybe try to get some welding done on the floor and underbody rustproofing.

JamesS

New front bumper and fog lights, big improvement.

binch

Cheers, Bill

Lukester

Well it's been a while since you likely have looked at your ad but I will be keeping an eye out for your RRC . Love the color ! If you see a black or a Chawton white P38 it's either me or one of my kids driving around Calgary so wave. 😂✌️ Nice ride !

Rob