Need some 93-94 Range rover electrical parts

Started by 5spd, November 15, 2018, 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5spd

If anyone knows of a Rangie from 93-94 being parted out, there are some specific electrical bits I need only used on those years, so please let me  know.

Chris

pechanec

If any of those bits were also used on  a '96 disco, you're welcome to scavenge

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

ugly_90

As he's after working electrical parts, I would definitely choose Ford over Land Rover. Hehe.

A Ford Ranger wreck should be easy to come by at your local pick n' pull, which should have online listings.

You can also do a search at car-part.com, a wreck listing site which many local wrecking yards subscribe to.

Red90

Quote from: ugly_90 on November 15, 2018, 11:54 AM
A Ford Ranger wreck should be easy to come by at your local pick n' pull...

How does that help him?

ugly_90

My bad, I read Ford ranger as "rangie" and thought he was from Aus. Same answer of those parts sources for a  LR " range rover" and assorted electrical gremlins, unless you can bodge in that Ford Ranger part with some DIY wiring.

Red90

Here is a search.  Land Rover wrecker search within 250 miles of Calgary

Nothing in the yards right now.  There was one at the Calgary PnP last month, but they don't last more than a couple of weeks.

5spd

Curtis, thanks but the 93-94 bits i need weren't shared with disco.  John, ack the picknpull searches, thanks.  As for Ford Ranger parts, maybe a 2.8 diesel someday, but doubt much else will fit!

binch

I delivered a LWB out to malcalms a few years back but I can't recall what year they were.....did you ask him? ???
Cheers, Bill