driver's side exhuast manifold

Started by TJay, October 11, 2018, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJay

Hi all, it is beginning to look like I better replace the ex manifold on my '97 D1 4l v8 as the crack is getting quite robust and pointed at the steering shaft  :o . Does anyone by chance have one kicking around they would be willing to sell? Also kind of looking for a complete fan shroud for the same truck.
G'day all,
Tom

pechanec

May have those items

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

binch

hahaa   Good man Curtis!!!!

If you don't give malcalm engleman a call in onoway.  He's in the phone book, but no computer. ;)
Cheers, Bill

TJay

Hi Curtis, let me know if you do have those parts, looks like the weather will be good next week makes for a good excuse for a nice drive and some fall fishin' ;D

pechanec

Sorry for the delay, I hadnt time to go look at the parts trucks. Yes, I have a good looking exhaust manifold, still attached to the remains of the engine. Shouldn't be too hard for us to remove. No fan shroud though, unless maybe one is hiding in the back of the sea can.

TJay

Hey that's great, if you could let me know what is a good day and time for me to drive up. I figure it will take me 2 - 2 1/2 hrs to get to your place from Bashaw.

pechanec

Probably toward the end of next week.

TJay

That works for me, I still have your # so I'll give you a text mid week.
Have a great day,
Tom

pechanec

May be able to have you drop by this week/ weekend

TJay

Sure, let me know when is a good time / day for you and we'll go from there and by the way do you by any chance have the front door handles still?

pechanec

Saturday should work. Also, I think we have some handles

TJay

Ok I'll plan for Saturday, will text on Friday to make sure it's still a go. It even looks like the weather will be good

pechanec

Very good

pechanec

Looks like I'm now working Saturday, do that's out. Call 780-307-1721 and we'll try to figure out a better day

pechanec

We're away 2-17 December, so we'll have to plan for before or after, if you're still interested