Wanted: Front and Rear Axle housings w/Diffs

Started by DBrands, June 14, 2018, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBrands

Still on the hunt for front and rear axle housings ideally with diffs. I'd like to rebuild some stronger axles/diffs but still drive the truck daily, so I'm looking for a second set to rebuild.

Thanks.
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI

binch

Will RRC axle casings work???    I don't know if they are the same or not.......
Cheers, Bill

Bargrip

Never did the front, but I just swapped my back axle for a disco 1 (97 vintage) wanted rear disc's... straight forward swap just cut the abs connection stuff off and use the t-piece from your 90 for the brake line connection....
I have a drum brake back axle 10 spline if you wanted it for parts ...just come take it away....

headdamage

At some point the RRC/Disco one had thicker radius arms. I have a 90 axle on the front of my RRC using 90 arms. Other than that the axle casings swap between 90's and RRC/Discos.

DBrands

I'm gonna bump this up, still on the hunt. Ideally someone has a RHD front axle with everything still attached... I don't mind what its from, as I can update to narrower radius arms if its newer. Going to do a full strip down and HD the internals.
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI

DBrands

Quote from: Bargrip on June 15, 2018, 08:07 PM
Never did the front, but I just swapped my back axle for a disco 1 (97 vintage) wanted rear disc's... straight forward swap just cut the abs connection stuff off and use the t-piece from your 90 for the brake line connection....
I have a drum brake back axle 10 spline if you wanted it for parts ...just come take it away....

Do you still have this one?
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI

Matt H

I have several full sets of disco 1 axles. Left Hand Drive though. You can have them hub to hub including the radius arms/trailing arms and anti sway bars if you want.  Standard gearing, 24 spline, disc brakes. They have 200,000 + km on them.
I'd take $300 each.

Located in Medicine Hat.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.