2017 Land Rover Wheels Event

Started by Kermit, July 30, 2017, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Kermit

The LR dealership's Wheels Event is Sunday August 27, 2017 this year!  A little earlier than previous years in hopes of awesome weather! 

Looking for volunteers... Who's in??

Trials and Trails as usual. Free lunch for volunteers.

binch

Not sure if I'm in town that weekend but we'll try.   Best send a note to the emailer too ;)
Cheers, Bill

B-Red

This has always been a fun event to attend. Put me down as a yes.
Emad

RWAYOUT

I'm in.  Krystal and I will be there !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2001 Range Rover HSE 4.6
EAS works !

camo388

binch

I imagine at TORE again but not sure....
Cheers, Bill

camo388

Hopefully someone can come on here and let us know.  It is only a week away! :o

binch

I just sent an email to Kerwin asking for an update.   Not sure he was in town last week or not..... :)
Cheers, Bill

5spd

i;m still game and have a functioning 88! but there is not too much traffic about this.  Kerwin!?

Kermit

Wheels Event is this Sunday August 27, 9:30 a.m. There is 30 Land Rovers coming from dealer.

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Total+Off+Road+Experience/@53.4444256,-114.2080322,1503m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x61129c86c3f6efb9!8m2!3d53.4446391!4d-114.1987657

South of 627 on Range Road 22. Can't Miss sign. Total Off Road Experience.

Turn into the house and keep right to the field staging area. Free lunch catered. If you have diet issues bring your own food!

Bring recovery gear and safety vest.

binch

Anyone want to meet for breakfast at the Beach Corner Restaurant, on Hwy 16A at RR15?

https://www.google.ca/maps/@53.5548208,-114.1230213,16.25z?hl=en

Excellent.   For those interested in breakfast at the Beach Corner, we can meet up at 830 for a good social breakfast  ;)
Cheers, Bill

Kermit

Hey Team

Time change to 9:30 a.m (modified original post above)  at T.O.R.E. Drivers meeting 10ishhh.

See you Sunday, safe travels.

bumpydormobile

Hey guys
What is the final say on when we are meeting for breakfast?

DM

binch

I'll be leaving SW Edmonton at 730am for the social breakfast at Beach Corner.    Llyod will be coming along as my passenger.    I'll be bringing the 110 with full recovery gear, the two ALRE flags and the two club hand held CB's.   No rain since Thursday so ground conditions should be optimal for the street tires, especially on the bill hill on the SE of the property.
Cheers, Bill

B-Red

This turned out awesome. Sunny day with perfect trail conditions to challenge the vehicles and their drivers without causing damage. The BBQ was excellent. All have left with a new understanding for their vehicles.  Great fun.