1991 110 defender

Started by Pioneer, January 07, 2017, 09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pioneer

Selling my 110 that was restored by a club member.  200 Tdi. R380 box. Tons of spares.  Galv chassis. Insulation and carpet on the inside. Webasto heater.  Looking for $16000.  Located just N of Saskatoon.  For photos and more info please contact me.

Matt H

Nice looking unit. I was thinking of building a similar rear storeage draw in mine.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Pioneer

I used very good drawer slides from Lee Valley and they seem to do the job nicely.  Also built in a compartment ahead of the drawer for a 2nd battery.  It keeps heavy items low and secure and out of sight.

binch

I remember that truck.....Very nice bit of kit that! :)
Cheers, Bill

Trevor

If you haven't already, you should consider selling that in the US. It's old enough, and you would do  A LOT better down there with the sale.

Assuming it is "sellable" and has all the right paperwork to appease customs of course..
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

Red90

Not legal with the chassis for import.  Also assume it is ex-MOD, so not original type engine.

Great truck at a very fair price.

Trevor

"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

Pioneer

binch

Cheers, Bill

binch

A little bird told me she's coming home to Edmonton again ;D
Cheers, Bill

northerndefender

That good news Ken and also for the new owner  ;D

binch

scheduled for it's out of province on Friday  8)
Cheers, Bill

Pioneer

I truly hope that he is happy with it and glad it isgoing to an enthusiast with a great bunch of fellows to hangout with.  Thanks to all the members that helped me with owning angreat vehicle

Ken

binch

You come by to visit anytime Ken  ;)
Cheers, Bill

headdamage

This is the sort of truck I'd like to find for sale right now.