1942 Ford CMP - Project

Started by jybella, November 27, 2016, 07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

Cheers, Bill

Matt H

Far too much progress going on here. Are you not aware that you are just supposed to bring it inside, take it to bits and let it mature for at least three years?

Seriously though, you are making remarkable progress.  Well done, it's looking great!
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

jybella

A couple more pics of the dash, I redid the speedo unit a while back, now installed.

binch

Holy canoli there Jim.....you're going to have that thing done in another two weeks ahhahahah   Great Job!!!!
Cheers, Bill

Trevor

That is one very cool old instrument panel
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

jybella

Progress, slow but progress!!

Changed direction on the box portion of the truck I will be completing it as a general service truck with the regular cargo box.

Like this.

jybella

Transferred all the original configuration intake, generator and fan assemblies from the original motor to the motor that i will be using. This motor has a 1943 rebuild tag on it.

jybella

Majority of pieces are sandblasted and painted now.

This weekends goal is to get it mobile again and get the cab and chassis to the painter for touch ups and then final assembly right after.

Jim

binch

what a treat to see...... ;)
Cheers, Bill

jybella

binch

wow.....smooooooth.    Looking forward to seeing this in real life some day Jim!! ;D
Cheers, Bill

jybella

Getting closer
Everything painted
Final assesembly, mounted tool box and tire carrier. Need to get some custom pieces made up, coming along!!

binch

WOW...so much accomplished in such a short time!  WELL DONE!!!!! ;D
Cheers, Bill

jybella

Thought I would update my project.

Participated in the St Albert Rememerence day ceremonies on Saturday.

headdamage