Looking for a Defender 90 or 110

Started by Filip74, June 18, 2016, 09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filip74

Greetings.  I had the fortune of meeting some of the ARLE club members in Victoria Park today in Edmonton.  I appreciate some of the guidance I received and took you up on the advice on joining the group.   If anyone knows of a Defender 90 or 110 for sale please let me know.   I will take a look at the Gov surplus auctions as well. 

Thanks,

Filip

camo388

I know of a few but really would like to know what sort of a vehicle you are looking for. 
Do you want a cheap total fixer upper that will take some time and money to get to what you want?  Less outlay and great way to "know" your vehicle by rebuilding.
A runner that will likely start more expensive but less time and money to modify to your taste.  More maintenance than rebuild.
Third option is completely restored vehicle costing much more money but then little or no, time / money to be the state you want.  Bigger outlay and mostly maintenance.
If I recall rightly, I believe Pioneer, (on here), has a 110 for sale.  It is in Saskatchewan somewhere near Saskatoon.  It was rebuild in Edmonton with a 200 Tdi.

Bruce

headdamage

Range Rover Classic or Disco one would be a good learner for a prospective Defender owner.