Calgary Gathering

Started by Red90, March 25, 2015, 08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Red90

Okay, let's try that again...   ;)

Bill is coming down for a visit and it sounds like a good time to get together.

6:00 pm, Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Scotsmans Well
#116 - 12024 Symons Valley Rd NW - Calgary, AB
http://www.scotsmanswell.com/well/location.shtml

I have not been, but it sounds good and convenient for our Edmonton visitor.

binch

Cheers, Bill

binch

That was a good visit!     Nice to chat with John again and we got to meet up with a new face to the LR scene in Calgary/Rocky Mtn House....Dallas, who's driving a disco 1.  Sounds like there's some land rover in the blood line ;)

And I manage to miss all the crappy weather too!   Well done....     The Calgary drivers....didn't miss them though.   "Get out of my way!   Can you see I'm more important than you!!!!"   Type drivers.....   Very little civility in that rush hour mob.     

Still a good visit....
Cheers, Bill

Red90

Thanks for coming down Bill!!

Nice to see a new face.  His family sounds like they have a lot of LR experience as well as trail knowledge around Rocky.  It would be good to plan more trips in that area.

Red90

The new guy found the event through the club Facebook page.  There are a lot more people there, at least for the time being, so hopefully that helps get more attention to our events.

headdamage

How about an early June meet?

binch

I'll be there in spirit only I'm afraid.   But I'll order some fish and chips at Fryday's in Darlington on your behalf ;-)
Cheers, Bill

Red90

Quote from: headdamage on May 07, 2015, 08:22 PM
How about an early June meet?

Possibly.  Pick a date and we can see if we can drum up interest.

headdamage

Red90

Should work for me.  Need to figure out a place that attracts some people....  I'm not having much luck getting people to show up.

headdamage

binch

work those gatherings lads!!! ;D
Cheers, Bill

Red90

There is a plan in place for a daytime gathering on June 6.  The organizer will be posting details.