What is a wide track wolf sankey worth these days?

Started by headdamage, March 21, 2016, 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headdamage

I might need some money so I'm wondering what a wide track disc braked wolf sankey (with low mounted pintal hook) is worth and if there is any demand for one?

On a related note what would a brand new set of wolf wheels be worth?

I might be buying a 2006 2500HD Duramax to replace the 6.5TD Suburban hence the possible sales. Could sell the 1993 200TDI RRC for the right price to ;)

The 90 will not be sold.

Thanks.

Andrew

Alex C

D90 200Tdi     67 S2a 88"

headdamage

Looks like this one, note the pintle is centered in the frame and not on top of it:

B-Red

How about an M101A trailer instead of Sankey? It's used by Can/US army. Fits perfect behind a 3/4 ton truck. Pm if interested in more info.

Matt H

Depending on condition, $1700+. More if the guy buying knows what he's looking at. Personally I think they should be worth a lot more considering what a light duty trailer from CT or Home Depot sells for!

Jeep guys like them too but since the economy in AB took a dive I'm not sure if you can get top dollar locally?

Perhaps try it on eBay down in the US?

My 2c.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

headdamage

They are just too good a trailer to get rid of once you have them if the price is so low, you never know if you'll be able to replace it once it is gone. I couldn't see selling it for less than maybe $2500.

B-Red

I have a 101A can/us military trailer. It's value is around $3k. Pulls nice behind a 3/4 ton or Disco. Pm me if interested.