Milkshakes and Molts gathering

Started by B-Red, March 06, 2016, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

B-Red

This will take place at Burger Baron Dinner at 99 Street and 70 Avenue. It's the third Thursday of the month until August.
Come out with the family and enjoy some cool treats or hot meals with the group.
It is at 7:00 pm

B-Red

Well. I am here and nobody is here. We have to try again in April :-(

peterlucas

I will be at the April one. Looking forward to meeting some new people

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

B-Red

We will be meeting on April 21 at 7 pm at the Burger Baron on 99 Street and 68 Ave roughly. Look forward to seeing everybody. Welcome aboard Peter.
Cheers
Emad

Red90

Do you want me to chuck this up on the BookFace?  It seems to attract a few people.

binch

Sure...it can't hurt ;)

Thanks John!!
Cheers, Bill

B-Red

Reminder for all about this Thursday at 7 pm for the Milkshakes and floats.

Cheers

B-Red

Great turn out yesterday. We had a great chat about the LR3 advantages as it moves into the desirable catagory for offroading. The review of a child's experiences in kindergarten was a great reminder of our past. And yes, the Shakes and the floats were great.

See you next month

B-Red

Reminder about the meeting this Thursday May 19. I won't be there myself as it is my Daughters graduation banquet. However, hope you fellows come out.

Cheers

B-Red

Our meeting in July will be shifted to St Albert. Chris is checking out a good spot for Molts and Shakes. Will post address here.

B-Red

With all the activities this summer for trips and vacations, I think I will close this event this month. We are not getting big response. Will try a new social option in the fall: Dinning Around the World. More details to come.

Cheers

binch

Cheers, Bill