March trip?

Started by Already a Rover, March 05, 2016, 12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Already a Rover

Hi, I'm not seeing that March trip up here.

binch

I don't think they have a date nailed down for that yet as the general notice from the trip planning meeting says; sometime between 23 March and 03 April
Cheers, Bill

5spd

Jim, et al,

Yes, I had high hopes of being a temporary bachelor for a week in March, to allow me a chance to visit Rocky, and environs, and see the lay of the land, combined with a trip to Calgary, and maybe raiding Ivor's stash of parts.  As it stands now, the family is all still around, so I may not be able to make my meandering path around the central part of Alberta.

Chris

Already a Rover

Ivor has been pretty tied-up with his wife's surgery, and I think his own health issues - make sure he has some time.

Already a Rover

Hi.  And my SII is still not together!  In fact it is actually gathering dust.  I have been waiting on the latest parts for about a month.  My fault, certainly not Bill's. 

Anyway, when it IS together I will take a couple of day trip out to Rocky, and will post on here.  I would like someone to come out and see my family's property prior to a gathering in June.

Stauffer Creek has been open for 4 weeks already - earliest I have seen it - and would be fishing 'well.'  That-is, the water is clear-ish and the fish are hungry, you just have to be able to sneak-up on them.  While the banks are still frozen it is a really great fish, but we are likely almost past that stage.