March Maint Clinic - Sunday, 13 March

Started by 5spd, February 28, 2016, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

5spd

For the Edmonton area folks, Dave and I are sorting a spring maintenance clinic to be held on Sunday 13 March.  Location will be the Sports Car Clinic, but we are still nailing down the time.  As has been done in the past, it will be a review of maintenance items you should ensure you perform before hitting the dirt this spring.   We'll use a volunteered truck, and give it a going over front to rear top to bottom.  As the instructors haven't actually been warned off yet, i'll refrain from indicating who they all are yet!

We'll post times as soon as we get our act together.  Can I get an idea now of who is interested?

Time: 1045 hours
Location: 12116 - 121A Street, Sports Car Centre.  Pls note that 122 st at Yellowhead is closed, so you have to access from 124 st or Airport Rd.
Whositfor: any club members.
Who is talking: Dave Lovelock will run it.
What truck: we'll have Dave's old disco on the hoist, so there will be every fault imagineable to look at.
Who is bringing coffee: I'll bring a take 10 and sticky buns.  There is humpty's close by on Yellowhead for brunch or late lunch as you wish.

Chris

binch

Cheers, Bill

Gardenome

I'm interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-Red

binch

Land Rover maintenance clinic is a go!!!  Please let me know this week if you are coming so I can pick up enough donuts and coffee.

Time: 1045 hours.  Should take 1-2 hours.
Location: 12116 - 121A Street, Sports Car Centre.  Access from Yellowhead is via 127st or 121st, down to 118 ave and over to 122st and north again.   Or  118ave to 122st north to 121 ave and east to the alley, where the shop is.
Whositfor: any club members.
Who is talking: Dave Lovelock will run it.
What truck: we'll have Dave's old disco on the hoist, so there will be every fault imagineable to look at.
Who is bringing coffee: I'll bring a take 10 and sticky buns.  There is a humpty's close by on Yellowhead for brunch or late lunch as you wish.

Cheers, Bill

binch

Hey, I`m up for meeting for breakfast before or lunch after.......anyone else.... ::)
Cheers, Bill

5spd

I'll be up for brunch or late lunch too, or both!  Haven't negotiated freedom of travel for the whole day yet though.

From my email returns, we've got 8 people confirmed attending, with a couple maybes, so we are good for critical mass.

Chris

5spd

Don't forget clocks change tonight.  Adjust accordingly.  See you at the shop.

CHris

binch

Thanks for that reminder.....I forgot all about it!!!!

I'm up for Lunch at Humpty's after the clinic.......NE corner of Yellowhead and 127st....  Real close to Bert's shop ;-)
Cheers, Bill

Gardenome

Dave! Thanks for the clinic and thanks to everyone else that offered up good advice. Time just flew by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-Red

Great clinic. Thank you Dave for the informative demonstrations. Learned few new things today.
Thank you Chris for organizing it. Time well spent.
Emad

binch

Great excuse to get some guys together and talk land rovers!!!!    Thanks Dave and Chris ;)
Cheers, Bill