Sold: Lucas dynamo, from Series 2, 2A

Started by Rambler, December 19, 2015, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambler

Having a clear out.  I have a Lucas dynamo for sale.  Fitted to Series 2 / 2A but might work for a Series 1.  Untested as this was removed from my Series land rover before I bought the vehicle.  C 40 model, made in England.

$20 plus shipping or free to collect.  Have other parts from S2 / S3 let me know what you might need. 

1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

Already a Rover

Hi - I might as well ask: Do you have any mudflaps?

jim

Rambler

Hi Jim,
Sorry no mud flaps. The ones that were fitted to the S2 were home made and disintegrated upon removal. 
Cheers, Ian

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

sonrvous

Hi,

Do you but chance have a set of springs and shocks....also looking for a carb rebuild (solex) and tie rod bushings...

Cheers,
Tim

Rambler

Hi Tim
Thanks for asking.  I literally just sold some NOS shocks to a Roverlander member in BC.  Sorry don't have springs, the solex or tie rod bushings, either.  Good luck with your search.
Cheers,
Ian

SOLD: