Ruby falls camping March 24/25/26

Started by Chris, February 03, 2024, 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Chris

Myself and a couple of friends are heading to Ruby falls for a camping trip and off road adventure to Ruby falls, 24th in the afternoon we will be heading to the trail head to camp, 25th we will head to the falls and camp and come back home on the 26th. This trail is usually a bit challenging in the winter, however this ughh... winter? it likely won't be too difficult unless we get some crazy amounts of snow. Pin striping is likely to occur in some sections.
as mentioned this is a camping trip, if you only want to do the 25th day trip, you're welcome to meet us at the trailhead the morning of the 25th and head back out after making it to the falls, however there must be at least 2 of you, its not a trail you want to be heading out on your own in, so at least 2 need to head back out from the falls on the 25th together.
Let me know if you would like to come, you can DM me or post a comment.

binch

Sounds like a good trip!  I'll have to have a think on this one....
Cheers, Bill

Red90

Just a reminder to send out a note via the club email list on new events.  Less than half the club visits the forums.

binch

Reminder sent out to the club emailer ;-)

I noticed this is a weekday trip.....trail should be nice and quiet then ;-)
Cheers, Bill

Chris

Damian

Hey Chris, sadly I will be traveling for work that week and can't make this one.  Have fun, look forward to seeing some pictures, would love to get up there in the winter one of these days.

Damian

Chris

Sounds good!! I go there every winter so next winter I'm down to go again!

binch

So Chris.....how'd you trip to Ruby Falls go???    Looked like you had very good weather for it ;-)
Cheers, Bill