RECURRING EVENTS?

Started by Chris, August 03, 2023, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

I tried this event back when I had a 4runner, unfortunately it didn't work out (the 4runner and the event haha). I think it was due to it being difficult to get people organized via Facebook. My thoughts are a yearly event to the frozen waterfalls in Ghost PLUZ. We went last winter, had a great time and a nice turnout. I was thinking a "Christmas at the Falls, Land Rover style," obviously, we won't do it on Christmas, but around then. I'm thinking early/mid December or even early January. It would be a great time to be able to get together and have a fire. If we have enough interest year to year, I am thinking we can even do a gift exchange. Nothing to extravagant, just a $30 LR or off road type of gift.

I am also interested in a yearly summer camping event with the group. I like the idea of having yearly events to give us all something to look forward to and to be able to get together. We can change locations yearly to spice it up and try a new place to camp and get outside.

I am happy to organize both yearly events or we can have a small committee to brainstorm ideas on locations and events, etc.

Let me know what your thoughts are and if there is interest in such events. Everyone is welcome to bring a friend, their family and their non-LR vehicle to these events as well. I believe family friendly events are important!

binch

Sounds like you are thinking of some good ideas....go for it! ;)
Cheers, Bill