ALRE Edmonton BOOT SALE

Started by BVR, May 01, 2023, 09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

BVR

Hey Gang,

It appears we may have enough interest in a Land Rover Boot Sale this year!    For those who don't know....A boot sale is an opportunity to bring you landy out and Sell your surplus parts (used or new), Buy parts that others are parting with and Trading parts.    A great chance to pass on surplus parts, camping gear, LR apparel, posters, etc   

WE NEED A MINIUMUM OF 10 PARTICIPANTS FOR THIS EVENT PLEASE

WHEN:
Saturday May 13th, 2023     10am to 3:00pm

WHERE:
SPORTS CAR CENTRE
12116 - 121A street
Edmonton  T5L 0A4
780440-9426

This is the first event in the Edmonton area and we'll have a BBQ going and there will be drinks.   So even if you don't have anything to sell come on by with you favourite landy and say hello and have a look see.   

Bring Your own chair please

CATCH:    All we ask is that you pre-register (there is NO charge) so we have an idea of how much food to get.    If we dont have enough interest by Noon on May 10th we'll have to cancel. 

To register please send an email to sales@sportscarcentre.ca .  We will contact you with any further details as we get closer to the day.

We look forward to seeing you there  ;D

Cheers, Bert, Bill, Dave and Wayne

binch

I'll be there with bells on  ;D
Cheers, Bill

Alex C

correct email

sales@sportscarcentre.ca

no   .     after the    ca
D90 200Tdi     67 S2a 88"

binch

Quote from: Alex C on May 02, 2023, 07:53 AM
correct email

sales@sportscarcentre.ca

no   .     after the    ca

LOL.....there is a space there but I can see this could confuse some folks.  I'll get that changed tomorrow    ;-)
Cheers, Bill

binch

Sounds like we will have a pretty good turn out for the Boot Sale this weekend.   Great opportunity to shop for parts  and get rid of surplus bits from storage....let along grab a bit and shoot the breeze ;)
Cheers, Bill

BVR

Got the food lined up and lots of bits to add to the boot sale.    Going to be a great day and hopefully some great deals too ;D

See you there!!!!

Chris

Unfortunately my little one spiked a fever so I won't be able to make it as she's not a happy little camper this morning, I look forward to seeing any photos posted!!! See you on the next event :)

binch

Well....for a first time effort we had 6 'stalls' come out to set up and a great variety of bits.    Alisport intercooler (almost new), winch, seat, wheel spacers, wheel nuts for RRC, D1 or RRC Aluminium rims, soft shackles, new shocks, bumpers and a whole list of other bits and bobs.   Only had a hand full of folks come out to see what was there but a few good deals were made.    It was definitely a buyers market......

There were beef, bacon and cheese burgers, cheese smokies, salads and refreshments for all, so nobody went away hungry today :-)

I'm hoping next time we'll have a few more folks come out shopping next time ;)     
Cheers, Bill