Alberta Outdoor Adventure Expo

Started by NickWard, March 16, 2023, 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickWard

Last year I attended the Alberta Outdoor Adventure Expo over the September long weekend... at the Medicine Lodge rodeo site, west of Edson, and had a really fun time.

It was a lot of fun with vendors and seminars etc.... lots of kids and dogs... there is a trail run each day.. onsite camping with multiple area's, evening group firepit and door prizes..

May be it would be a good opportunity to have an ALRE weekend get together... whilst mingling with other Alberta Outdoor enthusiast groups..

There is also an "Gear Up" event in May in Red Deer as well.

https://www.aoaexpo.com/

Gardenome

That does sound interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Ill be going to both in my Landrover. if someone makes an event or would like me to do it I can if anyones interested?

binch

Cheers, Bill

alany

Quote from: NickWard on March 16, 2023, 11:56 AM
Last year I attended the Alberta Outdoor Adventure Expo over the September long weekend... at the Medicine Lodge rodeo site, west of Edson, and had a really fun time.

It was a lot of fun with vendors and seminars etc.... lots of kids and dogs... there is a trail run each day.. onsite camping with multiple area's, evening group firepit and door prizes..

May be it would be a good opportunity to have an ALRE weekend get together... whilst mingling with other Alberta Outdoor enthusiast groups..

There is also an "Gear Up" event in May in Red Deer as well.

https://www.aoaexpo.com/

Nick - Carie and I plan on being at the Expo this year.

Chris

So the event is May 13/14. It's $20 per day or you can buy a weekend ticket for $30.
I'll make an event, im thinking Saturday the 13th will be the day, ill make a seperate event, I sent AOAE a message for some info so ill hopefully post up an event shortly, I'm thinking if I can get some numbers I'll get an area blocked off so we can park together, as well as meet at Glenn's in Red Deer for breakfast(awesome local breakfast place, ill just need some numbers, but ill get that an book us in places.