Calgary Gathering

Started by JohnnyO, May 11, 2022, 09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

JohnnyO

We're going to get together on Wednesday, May 18th at the New Horizon Mall in Balzac.  There is a weekly informal car show there from 5 PM to 8 PM.  Located immediately South of Cross Iron Mills (Bass Pro). It'll be an eclectic mix of anything from American muscle to motor bikes and likely a few classics.  We'll crash their party with some of The Best 4x4 by Far.

There will be food trucks onsite.  You can register your name at the Hagerty Insurance tent to be eligible for door prizes.

I plan to be there before 5 PM to stake out a space so we can all park together.

This will be a chance to get caught up after everyone hunkering down over the last 2+ years.  And there will be a special guest appearance from none other than binch himself all the way from the City of Champions.

Let me know if you're coming so I know how much space to set aside.

Cheers,
John

binch

LOL...I'll be there with bells on!!! ;D
Cheers, Bill

JohnnyO

If there's any interest in joining us tomorrow from 5 PM onward just let me know you're coming so we can look out for you.

binch

Looking forward to meeting up with you tomorrow.   

;D
Cheers, Bill

Red90

Quote from: JohnnyO on May 17, 2022, 02:29 PM
If there's any interest in joining us tomorrow from 5 PM onward just let me know you're coming so we can look out for you.

A bit late, but I can post this on the Facebook group.  There are a lot of people there that do not visit the forums.

JohnnyO

Good idea FWIW - thanks John. I'll need someone to show this new Facebook thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

headdamage

Only just noticed this tread, bit late for me.