All British Field Meet

Started by mike.heathcote, April 25, 2022, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

mike.heathcote

Hello Everyone, 

Registration for the 2022 All British Field meet is now open! 

The show is set for Saturday, June 11th.  The show itself runs from 11:00am till 3:00pm, but pending interest we could do a breakfast run somewhere downtown and then convoy to Victoria Skating Oval.   

Brendan has kindly volunteered to provide lunch, as well! 
Please let me know how many people and vehicles you'll be bringing, so I can coordinate group parking with the Field Meet - and so that Brendan knows how many people he's about to feed.  :) 

It costs $20 to register, and the form is here:
https://www.albertaallbritishmotoringsociety.ca/2022-all-british-meet-registration?mid=0

Thanks, and hope to see you there! 
Mike 

binch

Do they not want people to start setting up by 10am?
Cheers, Bill

mike.heathcote

Yep, parking is open from 9:00am till 11:00am. 

Is anybody interested in meeting at the Denny's on 104Ave around 8:30am, and then heading to the show for about 10:00am-ish as a group? 

binch

Quote from: mike.heathcote on April 27, 2022, 03:53 PM
Yep, parking is open from 9:00am till 11:00am. 

Is anybody interested in meeting at the Denny's on 104Ave around 8:30am, and then heading to the show for about 10:00am-ish as a group?

what street please?
Cheers, Bill

mike.heathcote

Hey Everyone, 

I haven't heard from anybody so far... is anybody else interested in going to the field meet? 
Please PM me, or email me at: Mike.Heathcote@littlepotatoes.com 

Thanks, 
Mike 

Maddy_110

We had a great time up there last year and are hoping to make it up from Calgary again this year. It's in the calendar!

mike.heathcote

Hey Everyone, 

I've only heard back from a couple people, so thought I'd ask one last time. 
If you're interested or have already signed up for the Meet, can you please send me a quick message?  I'd like to get a sense on the headcount, so that we can park as a group - and so that Brendan has an idea on how many people to cook for.  :) 

Thanks, 
Mike 

binch

what's the game plan for tomorrow Mike :D
Cheers, Bill

mike.heathcote

Hey Bill, 

There isn't a plan.  :P  I only heard back from a couple people, all of which backed out. 

If anybody does decide to head down, you can register upon arrival ($20) - I'll try and park in the usual LR corner, on the SW side of the skating oval.  I'm going to aim to arrive between 9:00am and 9:30am. 

Thanks, 
Mike 

Chad M

Hello Mike,  it was nice meeting you today at the field meet.  I really enjoyed chatting about your old Land Rover, I'm hoping one day I'll find another Series truck and join in the fun.

Chad.

northerndefender

Hi Mike

It was great to see you and your family.  I am amazed that the weather held and we had such an assortment of great British vehicles.

I like you idea about a series outing for coffee or ice cream.

colin

mike.heathcote

Same to you both!  Turned out to be a great day for weather, and I really enjoyed the company!  If the ice-cream run is a go, there's that 80 Flavors place on 159St and 87 Ave?  Or Marble Slab? 
I didn't get many LR pictures, but here's a few.  :)   You cannot view this attachment.  You cannot view this attachment.  You cannot view this attachment.  You cannot view this attachment.