Discovery 1 parts for sale

Started by Craig B, February 11, 2022, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig B

I have various D1 parts available. A fair bit of interior parts from seats to pretty much anything .

Recently aquired a fair bit of parts . Let me know what you need and I can look if I have it.

Parts located in Edmonton area

Thanks!

Craig

rutmaster

Hi Craig,

Do you have the seat switches that are in the sides of centre cubby box?

Tx

Alex C

Craig i will trade you a large Double Double if you would like another D1, power train is gone but has good body panels/glass
D90 200Tdi     67 S2a 88"

Craig B

I think I do have the seat switches, I have a couple.consoles and a box of switches . Some of the covers are cracked a little but I think the switches look great. I will be at my shop tomorrow and I can look and take some pics if you like?

I pretty much have two complete interiors , maybe three, lots of bits and pieces for sure.

I just needed some of the light sockets and kind of went overboard but the gentleman I purchased the parts off made me a good deal and he was a nice fellow!

Craig B

@alexc I do have a chassis with engine transmission, not sure on how good of shape it is in but I also purchased a bunch of bits for the engine on a 4.0, cam shaft and head parts, gaskets and such so hopefully I can get one running.!

My 98 that I bought runs beautiful but I thought spare parts would be useful!

I would definitely be interested if it has a good body as the one spare body I have is a bit rough!

My email is butlercraig@hotmail.com or a message here is great too!

TJay

Hey Craig,
Do you by any chance have a paired ECU and anti theft module ? 4.0l manual. My '97's having issues with the alarm system.
Thanks,
Tom

Craig B

I do have the engine control computer out of a 96 ,I don't know what the anti theft module would look like? I will google it and see if I have something that looks like it and get back to you.

Craig B

Land rover parts Canada has an engine and possibly alarm module in stock I think, I googled it ,but it won't let me post a link here. I have bought tail lights off them and they shipped fast. I can check if I have them as well but I think their website shows.a.module for 97-99, and doesn't show 96 which I think most of the parts I have are for .

Craig B

Will be back at my shop within a month or so , if anyone needs any discovery 1 parts let me know and I will look

Thanks

Craig

Maddy_110

Let me know if you have a cover for the under seat storage on the driver's side, a door seal for the driver's door, antennae, and a interior rearview mirror. Thanks!