Calgary Coffee & Cruise - EASTER EDITION

Started by Maddy_110, March 23, 2021, 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Maddy_110

Calgary Coffee & Cruise - EASTER EDITION

DATE: Saturday, April 3rd

MEET: 1:00pm to 2:30pm at Ralph Klein Park - 12350 84 St SE, Calgary. Please note that although the park and parking lots are currently open, ALL facilities are currently closed - including washrooms.

CRUISE: Depart from Ralph Klein Park at 2:30pm.

ARRIVAL: Elbow Falls at 3:30pm - photos, etc. Those who wish may continue on to Bragg Creek for ice cream!

Assuming everyone's Land Rovers are happy, we are all home in time for Easter Dinner!

binch

Sounds like a great idea!!!!   Tune up the CB's ;D
Cheers, Bill

Maddy_110

The weather forecast is looking really good for Saturday. Hope to see a few of you there!

Lukester

Although my COPART Kalahari is not yet ready, I will be there with my P38 ! Looking forward to meeting folks there !

Cheers

Rob

binch

I hear that Tose and his son Derek will be there too, as they do a road tour through the rockies ;-)
Cheers, Bill

Maddy_110

Let's get out there and enjoy this great weather! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

GR8PMKN

See y'all out there!  I'll be in the white 130.  Come say hi!

Lukester

Black 2001 P38 will be me, I'm new to the group and my name is Rob.

JohnnyO

Pictures to share?  Stories to tell?!  I would have been there but just got the Rover back from the transmission repair this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maddy_110

We had a great turn out. I didn't have a chance to get a full count, but there were more than a dozen Land Rovers out enjoying the sunshine. I think eight of us continued out to Bragg Creek (skipped Elbow Falls due to crowds) where two more joined us.

Great day! Many asked to add a trail run next time. I hope you can join us!

binch

Great turn out guys!!!!!   Well done....and looked like good weather to boot!
Cheers, Bill