1992 Defender 110 CSW 200Tdi - SOLD

Started by alany, March 14, 2021, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alany

Hey Folks,

Spring is coming (or at least the geese seem to think so) so I've decided to do some spring cleaning. I've decided to let my 110 go (never thought I'd be doing this). Some of you know me already and have seen this truck up close at club meets (when we still had them) or at car shows/trips. Starts up very strong and runs nicely. Never had any issues with the engine or transmission or anything really. Just your typical leaks and things you want to upgrade/clean-up with a project 110.

Here are the details:

Year: 1992
Model: Defender 110 County Station Wagon RHD
Engine: 200Tdi with an electric fan
Transmission: LT77
Transfer Case: 1.41 (I do have a 1.21 transfer case sitting at Alex's place)
Mileage: 147,000 miles (this is approximate as the previous owner changed out the speedo at 140,000 miles - I've put maybe 10,000 kms on it since).

My plan for this truck was to do a frame swap with a conversion to LHD so I already have the donor frame (basically ready to to do the swap unless you want to galvanize it) and I have a full LHD bulkhead with everything already attached. You would just need to get a LHD steering box.

Also with it:

- Brand new front doors (comes with everything - glass, door cards, winders, etc).
- Ex-MOD rear cargo door as donor to replace the current one.
- Spare set of steel wheels
- Straight-through exhaust pipe (no muffler).
- Lots of other bits

I'd like to sell this as a complete set. If you're interested in seeing it, shoot me an email at:

alanyd110@gmail.com

Alan

binch

WOW.....I never thought I'd hear the day Alan. :-\
Cheers, Bill

alany

Sale pending.

Bill - I know. I didn't either. Jaylin is quite sad but I don't see myself finishing this project so I'd rather see this truck go to someone in the club and get some enjoyment from it.

binch

Quote from: alany on March 20, 2021, 10:19 PM
Sale pending.

Bill - I know. I didn't either. Jaylin is quite sad but I don't see myself finishing this project so I'd rather see this truck go to someone in the club and get some enjoyment from it.

Yeah....I can understand that.   But still...you have the LR3/4 we can take out to scratch up right  ;D
Cheers, Bill

alany

Nope, LR3 is gone too. Transfer case or transmission was showing signs of issues and JLR couldn't tell me what/which so didn't feel like spending money trying to trouble shoot.

Unfortunately after the 110 goes, I'm all out of LR's.

binch

Well then...you're going to have to bring your camera and jump in the passenger seat then LOL 8)
Cheers, Bill

alany

bumpydormobile

Alan, sad to see you leave the LR world.  Is the truck staying in YEG?

alany

I believe it is and staying in the club.

Yea it's sad. My daughter isn't too happy with me.

bumpydormobile

Dude, don't you know you should always listen to your daughter!

Matt H

On the bright side, you now have some room for your next Land Rover!

"All things must pass" - George Harrison. A smart man.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

binch

Quote from: bumpydormobile on April 22, 2021, 05:36 AM
Alan, sad to see you leave the LR world.  Is the truck staying in YEG?

Oh, He's going to be looking for a passenger seat for him and his camera I'm sure  ;)    Or better yet....come along with the new camping unit and join the fun anyways  ;D
Cheers, Bill

alany

Yep, I'll come out with my camera and if you don't mind a Toyota tagging along once in a while, I'll bring my new rig out.

LOL, if I listen to my daughter all the time, I'll be broke.

bumpydormobile

Alan
Weren't you there when Bill and I wrote the articles of incorporation for the club?
Remember article 7 part 2 subsection ii sub, sub section WTF; states: There shall be no reliable trucks allowed in the club.

David