xmas gathering (not)

Started by binch, December 20, 2020, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

Hi Gang,

Like many of you Susan and I figuring out what we are going to be doing for xmas this year.    The visiting prospects are out.....Unless I decide to do a bunch of drive by "snowballing"  ;D     With Alberta taking first place in the covid game I think the idea of an xmas dinner will have to be put off until things settle down a bit.    But in the mean time I'd like to know what everyone is planning for the xmas holiday....

Susan and I are planning a lovely two bone roast beef with Yorkshire puddings, roasted potatoes and parsnips, turnips with butter and a pinch of nutmeg,  brussel spouts cooked in beef fat with bacon bits, Broccoli, carrots and peas.   Not sure what the plan is for desert...  pumpkin pie or lime possets.   

What about you.....?
Cheers, Bill

Gardenome

There'll be Yorkshire puddings at our house too. Low key for us as well. Merry Christmas to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt H

Quote from: binch on December 20, 2020, 02:03 PM
Hi Gang,

Like many of you Susan and I figuring out what we are going to be doing for xmas this year.    The visiting prospects are out.....Unless I decide to do a bunch of drive by "snowballing"  ;D     With Alberta taking first place in the covid game I think the idea of an xmas dinner will have to be put off until things settle down a bit.    But in the mean time I'd like to know what everyone is planning for the xmas holiday....

Susan and I are planning a lovely two bone roast beef with Yorkshire puddings, roasted potatoes and parsnips, turnips with butter and a pinch of nutmeg,  brussel spouts cooked in beef fat with bacon bits, Broccoli, carrots and peas.   Not sure what the plan is for desert...  pumpkin pie or lime possets.   

What about you.....?
[/quote

Well now I'm hungry!
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

B-Red

binch

Cheers, Bill

lropchan

Is that your defender running on alternative fuel?  :)

Quote from: B-Red on December 23, 2020, 10:24 PM
This is something to enjoy