ISO BEll HOUSING 300TDI sorted out ebay it is.

Started by Darkdevo, September 13, 2020, 08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkdevo

Looking for 300tdi bell housing, not short the standard one. Also flywheel and flywheel housing. Also top shifting mechanism for r380
Thanks in advance Its for MY Other 130  :) ;D

binch

Check with Lovejugs....I'm not sure but I think he may have something.

So...details man!   What are you up to with the second 130????    Very curious what you are going to create this time around....
Cheers, Bill

Darkdevo

Well the wife wants one too so I'm in process of Restoring both. Going to Be painting this one Watkins Glen Grey and Black roof with Black Hood and All new interior along with 300 tdi and r380 tranny I have Tranny already But need flywheel and Flywheel housing along with Gearbox bell housing. And as for my Red one Its getting Repainted and Major  Overhaul with Black door cards headliner new interior aswell , been bugging Exmoor for a harris tweed standard retrim kit I'm hoping they will make. Also going terra firma suspension on my 130 aswell and front and rear lockers.

binch

ROFL......welcome to the land rover addiction centre. ;D
Cheers, Bill

Darkdevo

Quote from: binch on September 13, 2020, 09:43 PM
Check with Lovejugs....I'm not sure but I think he may have something.

So...details man!   What are you up to with the second 130????    Very curious what you are going to create this time around....

You can Delete this add I've got my parts

binch

Just go to the original subject line and post a "SORTED NOW" beside the subject title    :-)
Cheers, Bill