2020-2021 Events?

Started by Matt H, May 30, 2020, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt H

So......without wanting to open a can 'o' worms as to the appropriate time to start planning to resume our regularly scheduled programming, what are folks planning (if anything) for the foreseeable future in terms of trips & events?

I'm still scheduled to attend the Moab Solihull Society National Rally in September. So looking forward to that!

A Montana Wild Bill/Blacktail trip is a possibility for 2021.

I will do the Rubicon. Likely 2021 also.

Is the SGMT still a thing?

What do you guys have planned?

No Road Except For Land-Rover.

binch

Good question Matt.....I think it's going to be a case of...If you are heading out and looking for a bit of company then put the word out.     I have hopes of going back up to lac la biche to find the second exit to the east and 880, south of Conklin.   

Personally.....I'm using much of this summer resurrecting the RRC, with hopes of getting it back on the road for winter.   But we'll see....  I'm just putting my dash back together and I've run out of colour expletives to express my frustrations ;)   

I still hope to have a trails at the end of the summer but we'll be playing it by ear.    Everythings looking good for it.   Maybe the winch monkeys will have to run along side the vehicle hahahahhaha

But I'd like to hear from our folks out there and see what's on their minds. ;)
Cheers, Bill

B-Red

I decided to stick close to home this summer. Booked three camping trips, one for each month in Provençal parks.
The back country appears to open up. Won't travel far though. Way to much to deal with.