So...what's your plan for the long weekend

Started by binch, May 15, 2020, 05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

Well now...it's the first long weekend of the year and the weather looks like it's going to be pretty good for it.   But with the bug going around I expect we'll see a small damper on things.   What plans have you got for your long weekend???

Me....Now that I have the inside of the RRC lined up with sound deadening stuff and the inside of the fire wall insulated too, I'm going to get the heater box back in the RRC and begin the reassembly of the RRC dash assembly.   I sure hope I can find all those fasteners ahhahahhahahha.
Cheers, Bill

Matt H

I'm convinced the heater box was the first part placed onto the assembly line and then they slowly built up a Range Rover around it. At least that's what it feels like when you have to replace the heater core in one.

I'm back yard camping for the May Long.
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

B-Red

I got my spots booked on the Alberta Parks App. Nothing far. Just trail hike areas and Bird watching moments. That's for the summer.
For this weekend, yard work...bbq....bbq....camping gear checkout and prep.
BBQ
EMAD

Rambler

Helping a friend and fellow ALRE club member rewire his series 2. 
1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

binch

Heater is in and secured.   Now to put the insulation back and the A/C pipes back...in the correct order ahhahahahhahahah
Cheers, Bill

Green Hornet 88

No landrover work for me! Well until the garage is built. This weekend helped the fellow doing my garage slab with laying out, frame, gravel and rebar in preparation for the concrete on Tuesday. I would have included a photo, but I cant figure out how! Aaarrrggg!
Stay safe,  Cheers Craig

Lightningpower

Series 2 chassis repairs and house painting.