Outback travel update

Started by camo388, March 18, 2020, 10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camo388

I just received a Facebook posting from Tony.  "I'm about to help our son fit some wooden underfloor drawers in his LR for our June trip across the Simpson Desert"  So sometime in June I should have trip reports to post on here.  I know some of you have followed Tony's previous trips with keen interest as many of you have have worked and /or travelled in Australia.  At this time I know nothing more about crossing the Simpson though expect they will eventually be visiting with the daughter in Western Australia.
Now, for some reason my mind fixed on fitting underfloor drawers in his LR and it stuck.  We all know LR leak so I was expecting some homemade fix to this problem.  When I finished reading the whole sentence, I was almost sad to realize the drawers were for camping supplies for the crossing of the Simpson Desert.  In this case "Underfloor drawers" should not be confused with underwear. ;D
I'll blames my mind going off on a tangent because the Facebook post was in a tall column and how the sentence was chopped up.  This self isolation is taking a toll on my mind.  Ha Ha