2020 Seacan order... is there interest?

Started by binch, January 04, 2020, 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

Hey folks,

Is there any interest in a seacan order???    If I get the order in by the end of January we should have the bits by end of march or so.    If you are interested please PM me for details.

;)
Cheers, Bill

binch

Well, based on the response I'm getting it looks like I'm putting together another SeaCan order for the end of January.    If you'd like something added please send me an email (or a pm if you don't have my email address) and I will get things started with interested folks.

Cheers, Bill

binch

Greetings all,

If you have any large volume or heavy weight items you would like shipped over Please submit your order forms directly to me, no later then FEBRUARY 01, 2020.    If you have any used parts (engines, gearboxes, axles, etc) that you would like sent please contact me regarding packaging requirements.    If you are looking for something not available from one of our suppliers we can still arrange to have it shipped, but you MUST clear it with me before hand.   Please provide an email with a completed part order form (ask me if you don't have one) of all parts you would like to me order for you.

If you have any questions please ask away.
Cheers, Bill

binch

Last call.....orders go in on Sunday. ;)
Cheers, Bill

binch

Well kids,  It's been a long time coming but there it appears our seacan order is moving again.  With the Covid 19 all but shutting down the UK our freight was in shipping limbo and not moving from their pickup points.   But good news.....

"Looks we have action on this container.  Booked ETD Liverpool May 31st ETA Halifax June 8th   More detail to follow when confirmed."

So there is hope yet that the seacan will make it here this summer!!!!! ;)
Cheers, Bill