TRS show and shine

Started by headdamage, June 28, 2019, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headdamage

The Rover Shop is having a show and shine with free food and drink (non-alcohol I assume) tomorrow June 29th starting at 10am.

binch

Well there's lots of notice then  LOL ;)
Cheers, Bill

B-Red

It was well advertised on Facebook. Was contemplating about going. But the drive will make a long day

Matt H

I'm still having trouble letting go of leaf springs........why the heck would they think I would check Facebook?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Trevor

Quote from: Matt H on June 28, 2019, 08:39 PM
I'm still having trouble letting go of leaf springs........why the heck would they think I would check Facebook?

Hehe, well put.

"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

binch

I second that notion!!! >:(
Cheers, Bill

Johno753

Was on Instagram too  :D :D

binch

Quote from: Johno753 on June 29, 2019, 07:55 AM

nope....not that one either.    ::)
Cheers, Bill

Red90

They won't let you buy a new Defender without an instagram account.

camo388

Quote from: binch on June 29, 2019, 12:51 PM
Quote from: Johno753 on June 29, 2019, 07:55 AM

nope....not that one either.    ::)
I won't have anything to do with them either.  A great waste of time while you read other peoples dribble.
I wouldn't be buying a new Defender then if I need an account.  Not that I am that impressed with what Defenders might end up looking like.  Hard to tell one SUV from another now a days.

B-Red

I have to admit that the Facebook groups for Landrover are very popular. Many stories from around the globe. If you are worried about big brother watching you, then you are already in if you have an internet account or a smart phone.

As the BORG collective says: Assimilate

Red90

Social media can be used for good or evil. You can use it any way you wish.

binch

Quote from: Red90 on June 29, 2019, 01:13 PM

You're not serious are you :o
Cheers, Bill

Matt H

Quote from: Red90 on June 29, 2019, 01:13 PM

Now that IS funny. Lol

Matt H

Quote from: B-Red on June 29, 2019, 02:51 PM
I have to admit that the Facebook groups for Landrover are very popular. Many stories from around the globe. If you are worried about big brother watching you, then you are already in if you have an internet account or a smart phone.

As the BORG collective says: Assimilate

Yeah, Good point.
It's difficult to live off the grid without becoming a total tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. But there are levels of interaction that I'm not prepared to accept.

And while we are on movie quotes......Neo, the matrix has you.......