front axle vented brake discs

Started by camo388, April 10, 2019, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camo388

I have a pair of FTC902 front axle vented brake discs.  These fit Defender 110,  '94 to '09, Discovery 1, and Ranger Rover Classic.  New in box.  $100 for pair.
I got them by following my 110 VIN instead of actually noting what is used on my truck.  As I learned an ex-military 110 does not necessary follow the VIN.  I needed solid discs.
I also have ARA1501L and ARA1502L which are clamping ring and rubber seal for fuel tank level sending unit.  They come in a 10 pack and I won't use them all.  A clamp ring and ring seal together might have cost me $1.25 .  Not a lot, but you don't want to end up with more than you need like I did. ;D

Bruce

Trevor

Bruce, double check the thread I started on the spare discs.

http://alre.club/Forum/index.php?topic=1537.0

I still have 1 set, and they may fit your rig. I can take additional measurements if you need to verify thickness, etc, although I believe John posted all the various measurements in the thread to check against.

If they work, we can swap if you like. I can use those front discs on my 110 at some point....or alternatively I'll just buy them off you if you don't need the ones I have.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

camo388

Trevor, I had a look at your thread earlier but went ahead and order FTC902 as I thought I only needed solid on the rear.  Bill had added "Can be used instead of FRC7329 Solid front axle brake disc" which is what I need for the front axle.  I had better go out and check measurements to be sure.  If they measure OK a swap is ideal.

I checked measurements and they are same as John posted.  So looks like we can swap.  PM sent.

camo388

The pair of FTC902 front axle vented discs are still for sale.  The ones Trevor has will not fit unless I change calipers which is more than ordering in the correct discs.
The proper discs have come in and their cost was $120.00 including shipping and duty so I'll ask $60 for the FTC902.