Springs for spring

Started by pechanec, March 14, 2019, 07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pechanec

If anyone is needing stock height D1 or D2 coils, I have several sets looking for a good home.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

DBrands

Looking for NRC8044 and NRC8045. Usually stock on Disco Rear... white/white, yellow/yellow paint dots?

Playing around with springs to see what's going to work best with the 90.

Thanks,

David
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI

pechanec

I'll take a look. Might be a couple days until I have time

DBrands

David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI

pechanec

I'll look tonight or tomorrow. Been slammed lately

pechanec

I have a couple sets of rear disco springs. Can't find any paint marks or part number stamps, but I took them out myself, so I can vouch. Do you want disco 1 or 2 flavour?

DBrands

Quote from: pechanec on September 03, 2019, 08:51 PM
I have a couple sets of rear disco springs. Can't find any paint marks or part number stamps, but I took them out myself, so I can vouch. Do you want disco 1 or 2 flavour?

I think Disco 1 is preferred. I was looking for the progressive ones. They usually have a few coils at one end that are a bit flatter/tighter than the remainder. There should be just over 9 full coils. I hate to get picky like this... would you be willing to bring some to the Lac La Biche weekend? I don't think I'll be up that way any time before that...
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI

pechanec

I'm​ Pretty sure the D1 coils look just as you describe. I was going to suggest the LLB weekend also for the hand off

DBrands

Quote from: pechanec on September 05, 2019, 09:35 AM
I'm​ Pretty sure the D1 coils look just as you describe. I was going to suggest the LLB weekend also for the hand off

Sounds good, see you then! Thanks Chris
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI