1973 Land Rover Series 3

Started by davis911s, February 02, 2019, 05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davis911s

Probably shouldn't sell this, but I have too many toys  8)

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/lethbridge/1973-land-rover-series-3/1413211348?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Own one of the most iconic and best 4x4's ever made. 2.25 gas engine. Aluminum hard top easily comes off for full convertible. Half doors and windscreen fold down for full open air. It is only 2" wider than RZR S, so it can go on any trails your buddies want to go, and this is street legal too! It has current Alberta registration and insurance. Brand new parabolic springs and shocks (so new the front aren't even installed yet) Carb rebuilt and tune up in the fall. Tons of new parts come with it as seen in photo. Its not perfect and could use a few cosmetic things , but is a great legal driver as is. The drivers footwell has rust holes, but brand new metal insert is included. This thing is a blast to drive and turns heads everywhere it goes. SEATS 7! This is a great machine. I do not NEED to sell and you WILL NOT find another driver like this even close to this price, so no low ballers. I simply have too many toys. I also have a brand new overdrive unit for this, still in box that I will sell with for additional $1200, or will sell separate ONLY if the Land Rover sells. Will consider trades for Datsun 620 trucks or parts.

More photos in Kijiji Ad

Chad M

This one sold, gone to Ottawa.

Sunny ways, sunny ways.