FS: (6) 255/85/16 BFG Mud KM2 w/ Disco Steel Wheels

Started by DBrands, February 02, 2019, 02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBrands

I've got six BFG Mud tires mounted on Disco steel wheels. I've also got 3 extra Disco steel wheels that can go with them, or if someone is interested they can be sold off separately. The tires' condition is as follows:

Tire 1 - New, hasn't been run - 15mm tread
Tire 2 - Near new - 14mm tread
Tire 3 - Used, has a small sidewall puncture that was patched, kept it as a spare- 12mm tread
Tire 4 - Used - 11mm tread
Tire 5 - Used - 11mm tread
Tire 6 - Used - 11mm tread

I've also got a set of (4) tire chains that could go with them. They're v-bar style truck chains, not the diamond pattern RUDD style chains.

Will consider trade for alloy or standard steel rims.

$1500 OBO
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI

binch

Cheers, Bill

Matt H

I'll trade! I've got as many freestyle, deep dish & boost style alloy wheels as you may need. Let me know your preference?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

DBrands

Quote from: binch on February 02, 2019, 03:18 PM
So watcha swapping them out for David??? :)
To be honest, not a clue! Well, was considering some alloys to run a less aggressive tire on the road...
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI

DBrands

Quote from: Matt H on February 02, 2019, 07:32 PM
I'll trade! I've got as many freestyle, deep dish & boost style alloy wheels as you may need. Let me know your preference?
I would've been in, but now I'm reading that it is likely since I'm running the early 200TDi type heavy duty flanges, alloys may not fit...
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI

lovejugs

Hi David i am interested in a pair of tires as i am using them on my 110 at the moment? what sort of price are you looking at? (like to match the truck to the trailer if i can
DaveL

DBrands

Quote from: lovejugs on February 10, 2019, 05:52 PM
Hi David i am interested in a pair of tires as i am using them on my 110 at the moment? what sort of price are you looking at? (like to match the truck to the trailer if i can
DaveL
Messaged you.
David B

1990 D90 - 200TDI