Goodyear G971 Unisteel, LT215 85R16, QTY8

Started by ugly_90, January 20, 2019, 06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ugly_90

I have eight of these tires, ex mining service with Rio Tinto. Load Range E, radial tubeless, with DOT registration number. $100/ea., can quote tread depth and date code.

ugly_90

I suspect these may be close to stock size for RRC?, and may fit on Discovery 1 as well without modification? These are narrow commercial tires with aggressive tread, kevlar sidewalls, I suspect.

ugly_90

Studies have shown that kevlar sidewalls on tires used in diamond mining have a high likelyhood of collecting uncut diamonds from said mine. This is due to ionic charge of the Kevlar. Not to mention the gems that can be found in the tread here too..

Fellows. The missus birthday can't be far off now, and you don't  want to disappoint (again?)... diamonds are forever, but these tires are cheap. The gamblers among you should be ringing me right now with these odds..

Don't let the fellow up the street be first in and take these gems away from you..

Matt H

I've not heard a real 'Dell Boy' sales patter that impressive since the 1980's!
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Trevor

Heheh, yep, that was indeed a good one! Well done!
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

ugly_90

they're narrow tires with a narrow following. I should be able to flog them elsewhere. hehe.

Red90

It is a good size for a Sankey.

Red90

Quote from: headdamage on January 23, 2019, 06:36 PM
Sankey?

Damn autocorrect.  They just fit on a narrow track without rubbing and the stock rims.