Free Disco II Electrical Circuit Diagram binder

Started by Trevor, January 04, 2019, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

I'm cleaning out my office and have an official LR Disco LHD electrical circuit diagram binder for vehicles with a VIN prefix of LT.

One of the mechanics from LR Edmonton gave it to me years back. Big binder, 13 1/2" x 17 1/2" w/ about 65 double sided plastic circuit diagram pages.

"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

pechanec

If it matches ours, I'll take it! 

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

pechanec

SALTW....  That work?

Trevor

Yessir, that works.

It's all yours Curtis. Let me know how best to get it to you.
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

pechanec

Yay me!  If you don't mind hanging on to it for a bit, I think I'm in Edmonton sometime next week. Perhaps we can arrange a hand off

B-Red

Trevor is it different than the info in the RAV manuals?

Trevor

Quote from: pechanec on January 05, 2019, 05:10 PM
Yay me!  If you don't mind hanging on to it for a bit, I think I'm in Edmonton sometime next week. Perhaps we can arrange a hand off

No problem at all Curtis. Give me a call or send me a text when you get your timeline sorted out. cell 780-616-0454 or at home 780-467-6465

Quote from: B-Red on January 05, 2019, 08:18 PM

Yes, this is the "official" electrical schematic. It's got all things electrical mapped for the vehicle. It's quite detailed.
― George Orwell, 1984

pechanec

Roger, Wilco

B-Red

Quote from: B-Red on January 05, 2019, 08:18 PM

I think I have such thing in digital format. I printed it in colour at the time and showed all the detailed wiring schematics. It's useful for sure.