LR3 Parts

Started by alany, November 14, 2018, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alany

To any club folks with LR3's or RRS (first generation), I have some spare parts available. I sold my LR3 so don't need these parts anymore.

- Ride height sensors. I'm giving these away to whoever wants them. These are used ones that came out of my LR3. I kept them in my truck as spares in case of an emergency (always nice to have just in case to get you out of a jam - as long as that's the issue - easy to change). I have sensors for 3 of the 4 wheels as the faulty one I threw away.

- Front LR3 grill in Zermat Silver. Some of the paint is coming off on it but otherwise in good condition. I ended up replacing it with a LR4 upgraded one so don't need this one anymore. $50.

- Brake rotors for all 4 wheels. These are solid type brake rotors, not slotted. Brand new (although the boxes disintegrated from me moving them around my garage so much. $200 (that's just my cost)

- Cargo cover - Rarely used as I always had a dog crate in the back so the cover just sat in the corner. It's in immaculate condition. $200

- Tow receiver - This is the receiver that requires a key and slots into the frame slot. Good condition with both keys. Never had an issue with it, works well. These are crazy expensive for some reason ($600 USD). I'll sell it to a club member for $300.

- Short roof rails. I upgraded the roof rails on my LR3 to the extended/long ones to carry a canoe properly so the short ones (3/4 length) I took off and have been sitting in the corner of my garage. Free to whoever wants them.

- 3 or 4 bottles of gear oil for LR3 (diffs). I think they're all brand new so if you want them, come get them. Just want them gone and used by someone else instead of taking them to the Eco station.

- Front lower valence cover. This is the front cover at the bottom of the front bumper that covers the recovery point. Free to whoever wants it.

- Spare tire donut. This is the one that comes underneath the LR3. It's NOT a full size. Free to whoever wants it.