Red90

RossM

You cannot view this attachment.

binch

hahahhhaha    good one!
Cheers, Bill

Trevor

Those last two are pricelees!
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

B-Red

Yes. Super exciting when ever the slow boat arrives.

B-Red

I thought this is a good one to describe the trails north of Wabasca. My discussions with the locals convinced me that the trail to Fort Mac is not safe without local guides. Swamps like this one are all over the place. 

B-Red

Depends on type: diesel or gas. Disco or Deffender. Young vs old drivers.
Lets take a vote lol

camo388

I would definitely be a "B".  Even in winter when you should always have at least 1/2 a tank, I don't fill up until below 1/4, sometimes well below!  Very lax thinking I'm not far from home but a stalled car gets cold just as quick 20 kms from home as 100 kms. :o
Bruce

binch

Oh definitely a B here!!!   8)
Cheers, Bill

Matt H

There are actually three types of people. A type, B type and Series type.
The Series type favours the fuel gauge that either works intermittently, reads incorrectly, hasn't worked in years or mysteriously moves back and forth as you drive....or all four.

I'm of the Series type and find it really puts an edge on the sport of AM I GOING TO MAKE IT?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

JohnnyO

Bruce's New Wife:

Bruce finally decided to tie the knot with his longtime girlfriend. One evening, after the honeymoon, he was welding some stuff in the garage just for fun. His new wife was standing there at the bench watching him.

After a long period of silence she finally spoke, "Honey, I've just been thinking, now that we are married, maybe it's time you quit spending all your time out here in the shop. You probably should just consider selling all your tools, along with your guns and fishing gear and that stupid old Land Rover."

Bruce got a horrified look on his face and began choking.

She said, "Darling, what's wrong?"

He replied, "There for a minute you were starting to sound like my ex-wife."

"Ex-wife!" she screamed, "YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE MARRIED BEFORE!"

Bruce replied: "I wasn't."

camo388

You had me going there for a minute.  The not so new wife doesn't come down to the shop to watch me weld but she probable would be happy if I sold that "Stupid old Land Rover".  If I was to sell that " Stupid old Land Rover", I doubt she would become the ex-wife as it would cost me more than keeping the "Stupid old Land Rover" ever did or will do.       
;D ;D

Bruce

B-Red

Bill...they made one for you

binch

Cheers, Bill