1965 Series 109 Project - SOLD

Started by Jacobko, August 09, 2018, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacobko

I've got a fully original 109 series 2a that I completely disassembled this year. Some life things have come up and it doesn't look like I will be able to put it all back together again any time soon.

Is anybody interested in something like this? I could sell it for parts, but I think that would be a bit of a crime seeing how everything is original and in such good condition.

Here it is before I started taking it apart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kvA5fN-EQ&t=24s

Located in Nelson BC

ugly_90

What are you asking? and do you have photos of your currently disassembled parts?

Jacobko

I bought it for $4200 last year. I have purchased $1500 worth of new genuine parts (bearings, wheel cylinders, and seals). I'm not looking to make my money back by any means, but I'm not looking to get robbed either.

I would sell the vehicle for $3000, and if you want the new parts I could make a deal including them. The reason why I'm separating the new parts and the vehicle is because some people might be okay with buying cheaper parts and leaving me to sell the new more expensive genuine stuff separately.

If you're looking for photos I can take detailed pictures of any part. I have it all quite organized. Send me an e-mail at vanderholt2@hotmail.com for more info.