2018 Calendars are done and looking GREAT!!!!

Started by binch, December 15, 2017, 09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

Hey Gang,

The new ALRE calendars have arrived and Lloyd has done another great job putting it together again!!!!

If you are in the Edmonton Lloyd will bring them to the Pub at our next gathering on January 3rd.

If you would like it before then you have three options in Edmonton:

-  come by the Sports Car Centre (12116 - 121A st) during working hours.

-  Bill lives in the SW of Edmonton and Dave lives in the SE of Edmonton.   If you contact them they can arrange to have one there for you.

For out of town folks we will work with the ALRE courier services (whoever is going your way) and we can have some dropped in your area and dispersed from one of the members there.   

The last option is to is to mail them out to you (on your dime).   

Please pay for the calendar( s) via email interact payment (if possible) prior to picking up.

Lloyd take take the orders at:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLvg4YfUbDuyaSg5YsNIsAFu9Ef9yDPx0cs_OSRW6Gv7qYrQ/viewform

Calendars are and even $10 and if you want it posted to you it will be $5 for posting.

So....who wants new 2018 ALRE Calendar???

Cheers, Bill

lropchan

FYI, there was a printing error on the November page and replacement calendars are being sent. They are due to arrive December 22.

Matt H

No Road Except For Land-Rover.

binch

check the link at the bottom of the original thread and you can get them there.   ;)
Cheers, Bill

binch

Hi Gang,

The final batch of Calendars has arrived and  they look really good!!!!     If you would like a calendar you can order through Lloyd.  He will be taking all th orders online at this site:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLvg4YfUbDuyaSg5YsNIsAFu9Ef9yDPx0cs_OSRW6Gv7qYrQ/viewform

To pick up your calendar in Edmonton you have a choice of options:

1.  Lloyd will be bringing a pile of them to the next gathering on Jan 03, 2018 at the Sideliners Pub.

2. Pick them up from his place in the NW of Edmonton  (please arrange time firstLloyd@ropchan.ca

3. Pick them up from Bill (after ordering from Lloyd) in the SW of Edmonton (please arrange time first).  binch@shaw.ca       FYI...I have 20 of them at my place ;-)

4. Pick up from Sports Car Centre during business hours (after ordering from Lloyd) at 12116-121A street,  just west of old Edmonton Muni airport and VIA rail tracks.   Best to call first to make sure there are some left there.    780 440-9426

5. If you live around Millwoods you can contact Dave Lovelock and arrange for him to bring some home from work for you to pickup (after ordering from Lloyd) in the SW of Edmonton (please arrange time first).

6. If you do NOT live in Edmonton and you would like a Calendar or three....Lloyd will arrange to post them to you for $5.    All the info you need for payment, ordering and shipping is available at the site listed near the top of this note.

Cheers, Bill
Cheers, Bill

binch

I picked up twenty calendars from Lloyd now, took six for myself (and my friends), two for David M. and one for Nick W.

They are looking VERY good.  But I wonder who owns the orange G4 going through the YEEP eater hole on the trail going into Ruby falls?????   

Whoever could it be Trevor?????

LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY
Cheers, Bill

Trevor

Yep, that would be me Bill. That was about 4 - 5 years ago, in the G4.

Here's the full video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pnQxUjroyk
"You will be hollow. We shall squeeze you empty, and then we shall fill you with ourselves."
― George Orwell, 1984

Freedom Convoy Truckers -- Canadian Heroes!
Justin Trudeau --Enemy of the People!

binch

Hey Folks,  We have lots of calendars left and there are lots of folks who have asked for them but not picked them up and paid for them.   

They look great and I've sent my bunch out to friends already.......    So Grab some while we have lots please ;D
Cheers, Bill

camo388

I'd love to have a look at the calendar but someone has not sent 2 of them out my way.  :(  I won't mention any names but he does like farm fresh eggs.

binch

ROFL laughing.....Just like he didn't remember to bring them down with him when he picked up the eggs!!!  What a bum!!!!!    But he did eventually remember to get them sent down.....  Hopefully they'll make it before 2019 ::)
Cheers, Bill