2017 Fall SeaCan order is a go

Started by binch, September 12, 2017, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

binch

We are now starting with the next seacan order with a cut-off of Nov 17, 2017.

If you want any details send me a PM
Cheers, Bill

binch

Just trying to get a handle on the volume......Can you please indicate if you thinking of bringing something over on the seacan please....and what type of things you're looking at bringing?

I'm looking at Brake calipers and brake rotors for the RRC and a winch bumper for a disco 11 so far  ;)
Cheers, Bill

Chad M

I want to bring a rear cross member and a front bumper.  There might be a few smaller things as time grows nearer.

Chad.

binch

Quote from: Chad M on September 24, 2017, 04:59 PM
I want to bring a rear cross member and a front bumper.  There might be a few smaller things as time grows nearer.

Thanks for the heads up.    Look forward to seeing the order form
Cheers, Bill

binch

Exmoor Trim order

Looks like we maybe doing an order from Exmoor trim, to add to the seacan order.    But this is time sensitive do to the dates of the seacan itself.....so I need to know what people are looking for asap, to determine prices, availability and lead times (if manufacture is required).
If you are interested in something from Exmoor please send me a PM and we'll go from there. ;)

Cheers, Bill

binch

The sea can order is a go and we are shooting for it to sail at the end of November, for delivery in early December.    The order from Exmoor Trim will go in on this Sunday (oct 8th) since most of it requires manufacture still.   

I am also starting to collect part orders for the sea can as well.   I would appreciated if you could have them into me by the end of Oct.

If you would like to bring some parts  in via the seacan please submit a completed "part order form" to my email and send it to me as an xls attachment.   If you do not have an order form send me a note and I'll send you a blank copy.
Cheers, Bill

binch

Exmoor order is all set up and no I'm sending in all the orders.      ALL part orders will go in tonite and should be ready for transport to consolidator end of next week.    We're over the hump now!!!! ;)
Cheers, Bill

Rambler

1957 Series One 88", petrol

SOLD:
'Luna' - Series 2 88", petrol with full tilt, ('61) [Restoration complete in 2020]
'Tardis' - Series 3 88", petrol hard top ('74) .. last seen sunning itself in the Carolinas

binch

Hey Gang,

The Exmoor stuff has left the UK and should be in Newbrunswick anytime.    It will be held there until the Britpart stuff comes (it will be leaving UK in the next two weeks I think) and then it will all be truck out together then.   So with luck first two weeks in Feb.   but I'll keep you posted.
Cheers, Bill

binch

The rest of the parts left Liverpool in the wee hours of the night and is due to land in Montreal feb 5th.    Almost there!!!!!
Cheers, Bill

binch

Well folks....the orders have all left New Brunswick and should be arriving sometime during the first week of march!      ;D
Cheers, Bill

binch

Just got word today that the Calgary freight has arrived at the calgary depot.   Craig is off to pick it up tomorrow I believe.   

I wonder if Regina's has arrived already?   Edmonton and Med Hat will be here any time then too!   Stuff going to Nanimo will be there is a day or two....provided the truck wasn't one of those in the big pile up on the Coq!???!
Cheers, Bill

binch

Freight has arrived in Regina for Ian and Bill s.  too!

But I'm going to have to look into the trans-Canada trucking rates as I think something may not be quite right though..... >:(
Cheers, Bill

Matt H

My stuff is being held in Calgary for some reason? I paid the bill and confirmed it's being shipped to Med Hat but when I phoned today they seemed to be unaware of this and have it still in Calgary waiting for me to pick it up?
No Road Except For Land-Rover.

Matt H

Attempting to get it sorted now...
No Road Except For Land-Rover.